Saturday 18 April 2015

A new dungeon

Not perhaps the most noteworthy of news, but it's a big thing for me. I finally have my own private corner to paint, a little dungeon of colour one could almost say.

Previously all my painting has been done in a basement where my local gaming group gathers. However I needed more space and it wasn't fair that my stuff cluttered up the gaming room. So I checked with the landlord where I live and he had a storage room available in the basement, almost directly below my own apartment. Best of all, I don't even have to pay any extra for it!

While all my stuff has been moved already, some additional organising is needed, and I'm in dire need of a better spray booth. The cardboard box that I've previously used just isn't going to cut it any more so I'm in the process of building a proper spray booth. Buying a commercial one however is out of the question. Most that are in my price range are too small, and those that are big enough are  ridiculously expensive. In any case,  I'm certainly a happy camper!


No comments:

Post a Comment